Join us as we celebrate 112 years since the founding of California State PTA and 82 years since the founding of 17th District PTA!
17th District’s annual Founders Day Celebration Luncheon will take place on Tuesday, February 17th at Dominic’s Restaurant at Oyster Point, 360 Oyster Point Blvd., South San Francisco (view map). Please extend an invitation to your Superintendent, Principal, Asst. Principal, Incoming President, Site Council Chairperson, and your PTA Board members.
The cost to attend is $20.00 per person. Deadline for reservations and payment (checks made out to 17th District PTA) is February 11, 2009. No refunds after Feb. 1.
- 11:00 AM ~ Registration
- 11:30 AM ~ General Meeting (Business of the Organization)
- Presentation of Financial Reports and Adoption of Audit Report
- Approval to Support Blood Banks of the Pacific
- Election of Officers for 2009-11 Term (see our Slate of Nominees)
- 12:00 PM ~ Lunch and Program
- San Mateo County Superintendent Jean Holbrook
- San Mateo County Teacher of the Year
- Presentation of 17th District Honorary Service Awards