This page lists forms that units and councils may need to fill out and submit to 17th District. There are also many more forms and resources available in the California State PTA Online Toolkit (also available in Spanish/disponible en español).
New: For easy reference, here are the due-dates-for-pta-units-2016-17 Unit Due Dates for dues, taxes, scholarships, audits & historian reports. If you are in a council, send to your council to arrive by the date listed. If out of council, send to 17th District to arrive by this date.
PLEASE NOTE: In-council units may need to fill out separate forms for their council and/or may have different due dates for their council. Unless otherwise noted, you should always submit forms to your council first, which they will then forward on to 17th District. In-council units may need to meet earlier deadlines set by their council. (Am I in or out of council?)
- 17th District remittance form for councils
- 17th District remittance form for Out of Council units.
- In-council units: Contact your council financial officer(s).
(Note: the surcharge rate for 2016-17 is 5% of the amount paid after the first $1000)
- Audit Checklist Form: PDF or Audit Checklist Form: Microsoft Word file
- Audit Report Form – PDF fillable
- Cash Verification Form – PDF Fillable
- Contact 17th District PTA President for PTAEZ Officer Contact account access or password resets.